Search NNB NEWS

FROZEN IN TIME

This Site is Frozen in Time, please head over to the main site for current news

Monday, December 3, 2018

Animal Control called out to pick up a wild baby pelican

On December 03, 2018; the animal control was called out to Garth Road and Decker Drive at the Foodtown parking lot. When animal control arrived, they were surprised to find a juvenile pelican wondering around. It was unknown if the bird is injured, but the Animal Control took no chances. The animal control took it back to the center to evaluate the bird. If the bird was injured; the Animal Control would transfer the bird to the Houston SPCA for further treatment. 

On, December 04, 2018; the Animal Control released a statement; "The pelican was released back into the wild earlier this morning. We released it in the Goose Creek Park across the street from the location where the pelican was found at. We think that the original location where the pelican was at is the pelican current home. The only thing was the pelican got lost. The pelicans are family-oriented. The pelican didn't have injuries."







4 comments:

  1. Wow, What an Excellent post. I really found this to be very informative. I would like to suggest that you keep sharing this type of info. animal control service san antonio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really good article. I really get some useful content about animal control. continue sharing your data routinely for my future reference, Thank you. best raccoon repellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, I read an interesting topic here, and I like your style. Thanks a million, and please continue with effective work. Thank you for sharing this blog here. Pest Control Franchise

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared a lot of information in this article. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who contributed to this useful article. Keep posting. San Antonio pest control

    ReplyDelete