![]() |
| Photos were taken 08/20/19 |
On August 20, 2019; News Now Bayotwn received several calls and emails about the flood issue on Northwood again.
Earlier today Northwood towards the end of the street (which is a privately owned street) was flooded again. Just a reminder to the citizens, the part that was flooded is privately owned by two different apartment complexes. The city cannot fix the issue, but they can fine the apartment complexes if the issue doesn't get fixed.
Now I couldn't go down there right after it rained but some audience members said that it was difficult to drive down the street. The floodwaters were near the apartment complex signs again. I can confirm this by when I went out there, the waterline of the floodwater was near the apartment complex signs.
![]() |
| Photos were taken 08/20/19 |
Now what I can confirm is the floodwaters is receding now. At 5:00 p.m., the floodwaters are near the very end of NOrthwood street.
The street is still being redone when weather allows.
Article by: Michael Palmer - Chief Editor


Thanks for giving such good knowledge. I got some helpful information from this post. Keep Posting such types of posts. Irrigation system installation Waterville
ReplyDelete