First of all, because of the change up on the blog site, you will experience broken links. So to see the old stories, please use https://nnbcentral.blogspot.com/ and use the search bar to look for the story that you're looking for. Or you can always email the network via Facebook or nnbcentral@gmail.com. We posted to many stories in the past month to go back and fix the links on our social media platforms. I do apologize for the inconvenience that it might cause you. We always put our audience first.
Secondly; I've been getting emails throughout the night and some of the morning about our new logo design. I can actually say, that I personally made the logo. I am brainstorming right now on our video production intro and outro video, left bottom corner bug and our sideways to break into another story or other video productions.
I normally do not release anything until it is pinpoint perfect. I do not release anything that isn't in the perfection which I always look for.
Last night we tested the bottom left corner bug. I didn't like it, but it was a test. I'm looking into the issue, and by the end of next week, I will have a couple of designs made, and carefully make the decision in the best interest of our audience, visitors and the NNB brand.
I faithfully serve with the pleasure of our audience and visitors with the spirit of excellence, and nothing less than that.
I've worked for various media organizations as a member of management, production team or just an on-air talent since 2002. Organizational branding is an urgent critical need to be successful. If that fails, then everything else you put into the organization is at risk of failure. Failure is not an option for NNB, so that is why we put the branding first on the list. The branding needs to faithfully attract our audience and needs.
I will need to warn you guys, now until December 2019, you may or may not see some testing being done on our productions.
Thirdly; we have a fundraiser in progress. The money that we're raising will move the office of NNB into Highlands later this week. Someone can do something. Every penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar, or more will help. We will not use the money for anything else. Now a question always pops up. Will I see your debit or credit card number? Heck no! There is really no reason why I need to see that information. I don't want to see that information truth be told. I protect your privacy with the fullest extent. We're using gofundme.com for the fundraiser. I am raising $2,000.00. This will cover the move and unexpected cost of the move including the fees.
Please go to gf.me/u/v9u664 to give what you can! This money will not go directly in my pocket for any reason. For transparency reasons, any unused money will go to our operational budget to pay the NNB bills.
I've been straight forward and very transparent with the audience and visitors since day 1 of my first day of signing on with NNB in June May 2018. I will continue to be transparent with you guys.
Lastly; I need to remind you guys; we will do local first, Harris County second, State of Texas Third, and lastly in the order which you see here sports, entertainment, and politics on the same NNB social media page or/and account. You're welcome to share, retweet, like, love, and comment on anything or everything that we post.
Have a great day;
Michael Palmer
General Manager
No comments:
Post a Comment