Search NNB NEWS

FROZEN IN TIME

This Site is Frozen in Time, please head over to the main site for current news

Friday, December 20, 2019

Grand Parkway Infrastructure Project Update

Segment H the crews continue to work on the main lanes/frontage roads and utilities In 2020, crews will focus their efforts on crossing SH-99 over IH-69. At loop 494 near New Caney ISD, crews are anticipating that bridge beams will be set in January 2020.







Segment I-1 the crews recently placed concrete beams on the bridge that will travel over FM 1413 in Dayton, TX. Bridge crossings within segment I-1 will become more visible to the general public in 2020. The construction of frontage roads, main lanes, and drainage infrastructure will continue.



Segment I-2, Over 80% of the Cedar Bayou lift bridge has been removed. Crews anticipate work to resume through January 2020 (photo) In 2020, GPI will focus its efforts on crossing SH-99 over IH-10 Frontage road ramps are currently being constructed Crews continue to work on main lanes, frontage roads, & drainage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment