Search NNB NEWS

FROZEN IN TIME

This Site is Frozen in Time, please head over to the main site for current news

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Officer Pronounced Died on scene of a crash on I-10 near Sealy

HOUSTON - This morning at 6:30 AM, Officer Gizelle Solorio, age 32, had a motor vehicle incident on I-10 near Sealy.  The officer was off-duty at that time. She died in that crash. 

Gizelle Solorio, 32, of Katy, was traveling the wrong way in the westbound lanes in a Toyota Tacoma when it collided into a 2018 Kenworth truck, according to a statement by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety.

Guy Pearson, 65, of La Feria, Texas, was identified as the driver of the Kenworth. Pearson was not injured, authorities said.






With heavy hearts, we learned one of our own died in a crash on I-10 West near Sealy at 6:30 a.m. today. Officer Gizelle Solorio was off duty at the time. We ask for your prayers for Gizelle & her family. pic.twitter.com/NuS7CqeNWv
— Houston Police (@houstonpolice) December 19, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment